Colorado Lottery players have a second chance at success on any nonwinning $5 Giant Jumbo Bucks ticket, with the prize being an all-expense-paid trip to see the Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Rams play on Christmas Day in California.
How to Enter Denver Broncos Christmas Adventure
Colorado Lottery players who find themselves in possession of any nonwinning $5 Giant Jumbo Bucks ticket can log into their MyLottery account via the Lottery’s mobile app or navigate to the Lottery website and enter the 22-digit number under the scratch-off coating of the ticket for a chance to win their own Denver Broncos Christmas Adventure. The deadline to enter is Nov. 28 at 11:59 p.m., and the drawing will be held at noon on Nov. 29.
Denver Broncos Christmas Adventure Prizes
There are three tiers of prizes available to participants, with the top prize being an all-expense-paid trip to see the game in California on Christmas Day.
The Grand Prize includes:
- A pair of seats at the Denver Broncos vs. the Los Angeles Rams game on Dec. 25 at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- Two Broncos jerseys
- Round-trip airfare from Denver to Los Angeles
- Two-night hotel accommodations at the Broncos team hotel
- A Broncos gift bag
- A $500 Visa cash card to cover ground transportation and meals
The second-place prize includes:
- A Scratch ticket bundle valued at $500
- Colorado Lottery merchandise
The third-place prize includes:
- A Scratch ticket bundle valued at $100
Denver Broncos Christmas Adventure Terms and Conditions
- The Grand Prize is not transferrable, and there is no cash option in lieu of the Grand Prize.
- The winner and guest must comply with all Broncos rules and policies regarding travel.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Multiple entries are prohibited.
- Entries are accepted only via the Lottery’s mobile app or website.
- This promotion is available while the supply of the Giant Jumbo Bucks Scratch cards lasts.