The Ohio Lottery has compiled a large selection of MyLotto Rewards and Second Chance promotions for players to take advantage of any time they play online lottery games at the Ohio Lottery website and Ohio Lottery retailers.
MyLotto Rewards Second Chance promotions
As the name suggests, MyLotto Rewards Second Chance promotions offer players the opportunity to win a cash prize, even if their lottery tickets were initially nonwinning.
How to participate
Initially, anyone who wishes to partake in Second Chance promotions at the Ohio Lottery will be required to create a MyLotto Rewards account.
Once that process is complete, players can navigate to the Second Chance promotions landing page, where new second chance games are cycled in and out of the promotion each month.
Ohio Lottery games that qualify for the promotion in September 2021 include the titles listed below.
8-Bit at Bat!
Watch any Reds or Indians game in September and, when the special code appears at the top and/or bottom of the eighth inning, scan the QR code with your phone. The phone will automatically launch the game, where players can play a ticket and submit the unique ticket code for a Second Chance to win if that ticket is not a winner the first time around.
Modeled after the classic arcade game of the same name, the PAC-MAN Second Chance promotion that allows players who enjoy PAC-MAN scratch-offs to get a second chance and more out of their misfortune is one opportunity too good to pass up. Nonwinning ticket codes can be submitted for an opportunity to win any of the following prize packages:
- Grand Prize – 1 winner
- 1 – PAC-MAN® arcade unit
- 2 – Stools
- 1 – Carpet
- 1 – Sign
- Tier 2 – 2 winners
- $2,500 Gift Card
- Tier 3 – 10 Winners
- New Xbox Series X console
- Xbox Accessories
- Xbox Games
- PAC-MAN® Interactive Game Weekly Drawing
- 13 Winners (1 winner weekly)
- Book of $2 PAC-MAN® Scratch-Off tickets
Cash Explosion Cashword
A Second Chance promotion spanning several months, the Cash Explosion Cashword Second Chance opportunity for players selects 12 winners every week to win:
- (100) $2.00 Cash Explosion Cashword scratch-off tickets
- Cashword branded merchandise that may include the following based on availability: T-shirt, coffee mug, water bottle, cooler, umbrella
Drawings take place according to the following schedule:
|Entry Period||Draw Date – Tuesday||Announced Saturday evening|
|8/16 – 8/22||8/24||8/28|
|8/23 – 8/29||8/31||9/4|
|8/30 – 9/5||9/7||9/11|
|9/6 – 9/12||9/14||9/18|
|9/13 – 9/19||9/21||9/25|
|9/20 – 9/26||9/28||10/2|
A network promotion being held in tandem with several other state lotteries across the United States, the Everlasting Millions Second Chance promotion goes even further to promise players the opportunity to win up to $1,000,000 a year for life.
Running from Tuesday, June 22, 2021, through Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021, at 11:59:59 p.m., players can submit their Second Chance codes for all nonwinning WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKET Scratch-Off tickets from the Ohio Lottery to enter into the promotion. Promotion prize packages include:
- Round-trip coach airfare for up to two people from any U.S. international airport within the 48 contiguous U.S. states (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) to McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas (including all associated security fees, taxes, and surcharges);
- All ground transfers between McCarran International Airport and the assigned destination hotel, if applicable, and if necessary, to/from SGI-hosted events;
- One double occupancy accommodations (room and room tax only) at a three-star or better hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada for three nights;
- $1,000 spending money, for the prize winner, to be provided two weeks prior to the scheduled trip departure date; and
- Admission to the EVERLASTING MILLIONS CHALLENGE theater/venue for the prize winner and guest, and the prizewinner or duly authorized proxy will have one chance to participate in the CHALLENGE to win a cash prize from $1,000 up to a lifetime prize of $1,000,000 a year, as further described in the EVERLASTING MILLIONS CHALLENGE.
The drawings will be conducted at set intervals, with the final verified drawing results posted to the Ohio Lottery website following the draw of that particular period. The full draw details and dates can be found in the table below.
|Drawing #||Number of Winners||Entry Deadline||Draw Date|
|1||3||7/20/21||On or around 7/27/21|
|2||3||9/7/21||On or around 9/14/21|
|3||3||10/19/21||On or around 10/26/21|
|4||3||11/30/21||On or around 12/7/21|